Daily Enabling Behaviours Tracker
This tool is meant to enable you to create the behaviours that enable your success.
How does it work?
- Write down in the Disciple column which part of your personal or professional life that you would like to improve upon: health, fitness, relationships, community, office, etc… You get the idea…
- In the DEB column (Daily Enabling Behaviour) write down the behaviours that you would like to create or improve upon: in health, eat greens with every meal. in fitness, run 30 mins a day; in relationships, tell my kids to be true to their passion; in office, make sure that I only open my emails twice a day.
- Tick off the day that you feel that you’ve accomplished or well performed the enabling behaviour over the entire month.
- Capture daily how many behaviours on the bottom of the sheet.
- Calculate your success ratio by dividing the number of “done” behaviours by the amount of DEBs.
- At the end of the month calculate the days that you’ve “done” the behaviour and divided it by the number of days in the month.
What do you get out of it?
This is a self-motivated daily reminder tool, to create behaviours that will affect your attitude and performance. By using a daily personal goal directed (or spaced) repetition methodology you change your perception of what is accomplishable and create a lasting positive behavioural change based on your values of personal leadership.